- January 9 - Buying Back Time
- January 27 - Cries For Help
- February 16 - Appearances
- March 23 - The Name Above Every Name
- April 6 - Throw Me An Anchor Please!
- April 26 - Tearing It Down
- May 29 - Good For Nuthin'
- June 25 - It's None Of Your Business
- January 3 - Eyes and Ears
- January 18 - Stubborn As A Mule
- February 2 - Attention Please
- February 18 - Ahh, Contentment ...
- March 1 - We Love Shoes
- March 21 - Nothing To Fear
- April 08 - My Heart Leaped
- April 25 - The Scarlet Thread
- May 11 - Who Is She?
- May 27 - It Takes Both Oars
- June 23 - Where Have I Been
- July 20 - He Took Them Off
- August 28 - Zing And A Beep
- September 16 - Who Is The Enemy?
- October 6 - Close To The Edge
- October 29 - God Rules
- November 22 - Hold On
- December 18 - The Father Of Lights
January 1 - Wellspring
- January 8 - Thinking of You
- January 16 - What Sugar Is To Pie . . .
- January 25 - Potato Soup On Every Page
- February 1 - Did You Say "Ouch?"
- February 8 - The Pearl Necklace
- February 20 - Knit Together
- March 4 - Contaminated Wells
- March 15 - Dogs and Bones
- March 26 - Without A Doubt!
- April 04 - The Open Heart of A Child
- April 19 - The Common Sense of a Billy Goat
- May 10 - This Home Protected By M.O.M.
- May 19 - Hogs and Acorns
- May 29 - A Mother Hen
- June 13 - Purple Hands
- June 25 - A Strong Word
- July 9 - Running With The Lord
- July 28 - What Are Preacher's Wives Made Of?
- August 19 - Daily Reminders
- August 31 - A Glad Heart
- September 17 - Lamb of God
- September 28 - My Tears In A Bottle
- October 16 - Little Gowns and Miniature Blankets
- October 31 - Small But Mighty
- November 26 - It's Cold Out There!
- December 19 - Sheer Innocence